Sunday, May 30, 2010

Heart and Nerve

My head is whirling with a thousand things, and I know I haven't blogged for over a week, and that's because real life and bill paying got in the way. I was sent to another TV station to take over someone elses workload for a week, and have only just returned home...to a writing computer that has totally failed. Gone. I'm not going into details, but it's being sent to the pros to be fixed.

Everything is backed up, so no worries there. I back up scripts and files regularly after learning my lesson years ago about the failings of technology.

Anyway, so Tina Cousins is coming to Australia soon, and is performing in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane on the Queens Birthday long weekend. Her Brisbane show is on the Sunday 13th - The same weekend as the Aboriginal Dreaming Festival where I'm going to film Alec for the concept trailer, (just an hour up the road)



I'm hoping to hear from her people soon to see if we can have further discussions about having her in the film as a cameo. If it was even a possibility, some footage of her performing could be shot for the concept trailer also.

Like I said, ideas whirling through my head, real life to deal with, but inch by inch I'll get there, it's a matter of organisation and taking action. I just need to approach my work with heart, show that I am dedicated, committed and professional, and have the nerve to ask the questions, and the nerve to hear the answers. Here goes...

No comments:

Followers