Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Casting and Posting Comments

Well I've narrowed down the 60 applications to 27 for auditions, which are taking place on October 16 in Brisbane. For six hours straight I will be auditioning these beautiful women in the hopes of finding the four characters.

I've also got the support of a iconic nightclub in Brisbane for my location!

It's an exciting time, getting closer to filming the next step in the concept trailer. My other short film is on hold while we await the schedule of a licensed armourer who is currently on a feature film set for a Hollywood project. Once he's free, it's game on and I can finish 'For Amy' (working title)

The concept trailer is in full swing to be made and we're progressing, step by step as funds become available. (ie, I earn it and then spend it on this project)

It seems a lot of people want to be commenting on my blog, but for some reason, only some get through, so if you want to leave a comment, email redeemedfilm@gmail.com and I'll post it on your behalf. Don't know why it works for some people and not others. Thank goodness it worked for Catherine Haridy when she said to contact her about Eskimo Joe!

No comments:

Followers