Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Villainous Gangster Revealed

I would like to introduce my actor who is playing the Villain of the Concept Trailer, Jeff Gannon.

I first met Jeff on the set of "Mindfire" a feature I crewed on, in fact, Jeff took the shirt right off my back, literally. Turns out Wardrobe liked my pastel blue shirt, and thought it would suit him for the scene, so BAM! My shirt is famous, and I'm a struggling director ha!



But thanks to the shirt incident, he remembered who I was when I contacted him after the shoot wrapped. Though the shirt has gone missing, I was supposed to get it back from wardrobe and that never happened...

Jeff is a very talented American actor adding an international flavour to my project, it's great to have him on board! Check out his site here

He's been in quite a few national ad campaigns and films!

No comments:

Followers