Monday, November 22, 2010

Two projects - one weekend

December 18 is the day to finish my short film action sequence, I have Astrid Vallatti of AV Ballistics as my armourer and we will be equipping my actors with a variety of pistols. It should be a great shoot, with lots of 'bad guys' going down in a blaze of glory.

December 19 is the shoot at an iconic Brisbane nightclub with my gangster and his molls! I'm deep in costume construction with my wife, who is trying to bring my concept to reality with her skills, and I'm running around organising props for the shooting that Sunday.

It will be a crazy weekend, but well worth it, pushing my projects ahead in leaps and bounds. I've been busy creating the opening sequence of my concept trailer in After Effects, cutting the vision and compositing it to Eskimo Joe's amazing track 'Foreign Land' in preparation of adding the new footage and scenes to it to create the Redeemed Concept Trailer.
It's slowly building momentum...Ex Pertinacia Victoria

No comments:

Followers